Healthwatch Norfolk is working with local councils, hospitals and other service providers to help them understand the needs of their communities in these challenging times.
The organisation is asking people to share their experience of accessing the right information, support and health and social care services by completing our short survey.
Whether you have had a positive or negative experience since the COVID-19 outbreak, it is important that you share your thoughts so that providers know what is working well and what could be improved.
Complete the survey here, or by contacting Healthwatch Norfolk on 01953 856029, where you will be able to complete the survey on the phone with a member of their engagement team.
The survey is an opportunity for you to have your say about anything relating to care and support since the outbreak of the virus, but Healthwatch Norfolk are particularly interested in hearing about:
– Quality of local information and advice about coronavirus
– Your experience of urgent and emergency care
– Experience of health and social care routine appointments
– Communication from NHS trusts, councils and charities
– Managing your mental and physical health at home
– Advice for individuals and families in self-isolation
– Caring for someone in isolation
– Access to dentistry services in Norfolk
– Positive experiences and messages of support for health and social care staff