This is a Level 3 workshop based session lasting one hour and fifteen minutes and covers all aspects of the Home Office PREVENT programme, including exercises on the vulnerabilities that make people susceptible to radicalisation and the signs and indications that someone could be being radicalised. The process to follow if a staff member has a concern is also covered.
Aims are to:
- Understand the aims of Prevent;
- Consider who might be vulnerable;
- See why some people are able to influence and manipulate others to commit crimes;
- Recognise when a vulnerable individual may be in need of help;
- Be clear about what support is available.
This 1.5 hour session costs….
Please complete a booking form and send to email@example.com or enquiries to 01502 445300 / 01502 445315.