Clinical Moving & Handling for staff working with dependant adults/children
To update clinical staff on correct body mechanics and current best practice in manual handling techniques for moving adult patients and inanimate loads.
- Revised theory knowledge of moving and handling
- Reviewed the requirements of the organisations Company Safety Standards (LOLER) CSS Moving and Handling and moving and handling risk assessment system
- Revised the principles of correct body mechanics for lifting inanimate loads and moving and handling patients
- Revised the principals of correct body mechanics when lifting inanimate loads and moving and handling tasks relevant to their work area
- Had the opportunity to discuss problems they encounter in their day to day work when moving and handling inanimate loads or patients
This 2 hour in-house training session costs £300 per course for up to 8 delegates or £55 per person.
The costs are inclusive of trainer, travel, equipment, certificates, copy of the signed attendance sheet and any handouts.
Please complete a booking form and send to email@example.com or enquiries to 01502 445300 / 01502 445315.