Promote fire safety awareness and information on legislation, understand types of fire and identify firefighting equipment.
To give an understanding of what to do in the event of a fire.
- Understand the characteristics of fire
- Know the fire hazards involved in the working environment
- Practice and promote fire prevention
- Understand how fires start and how they can spread
- Know instinctively the right action to take if fire breaks out or if smoke is detected
This one hour in-house training session costs £150 plus VAT for anything up to 15 delegates, each delegate thereafter will cost £15 per person plus VAT.
The costs are inclusive of trainer, travel, equipment, certificates, copy of the signed attendance sheet and any handouts.
The course administrator will be responsible for arranging venue and refreshments.
Open course – to book a place on one of our open courses the cost per person is £15 plus VAT.
Please complete a booking form and send to email@example.com or enquiries to 01502 445300 / 01502 445315.