Equality and Diversity
The course provides a broad base knowledge of Equality & Diversity and will provide an introduction to the key issues relating to Equality & Diversity that you need to understand and apply in the workplace on a day to day basis.
- Understand what is meant by Equality & Diversity
- Understand the nature and process of discrimination
- Increase your own awareness of discrimination
- Understand the importance of communication and language
- Understand how to use power responsibly
- Be aware of the relevant UK legislation, strategies and policies
This one hour in-house training session costs £150 plus VAT for anything up to 15 delegates, each delegate thereafter will cost £15 per person plus VAT.
The costs are inclusive of trainer, travel, equipment, certificates, copy of the signed attendance sheet and any handouts.
The course administrator will be responsible for arranging venue and refreshments.
Please complete a booking form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or enquiries to 01502 445300 / 01502 445315.