Suitable training for those staff groups that work with people who are at risk of falling or who have fallen.
This course will support staff by promoting awareness of risks and the knowledge and skills required for staff in this role.
- The government drivers for falls and osteoporosis prevention e.g. national Service Framework (NSF) for Older people and National institute for Health and care Excellence (NICE) Clinical guideline 161
- The impact of falls and osteoporosis on the individual and health and social care services
- How to identify falls and osteoporosis risk factors
- Practical advice on prevention measures to maintain independence and quality of life
- The importance of identifying those clients at risk of falls and osteoporosis
- The referral process for assessment and intervention by the falls service
This one day in-house training session costs £99 plus VAT for anything up to 12 delegates, each delegate thereafter will cost £20.00 per person plus VAT.
The costs are inclusive of trainer, travel, equipment, certificates, copy of the signed attendance sheet and any handouts.
The course administrator will be responsible for arranging venue and refreshments.
Please complete a booking form and send to email@example.com or enquiries to 01502 445300 / 01502 445315.