Suitable training for those staff groups that work with people who are at risk of falling or who have fallen.
This course will support staff by promoting awareness of risks and the knowledge and skills required for staff in this role.
- The government drivers for falls and osteoporosis prevention e.g. National Service Framework (NSF) for Older People and National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) Clinical guideline 161
- The impact of falls and osteoporosis on the individual and health and social care services
- How to identify falls and osteoporosis risk factors
- Practical advice on prevention measures to maintain independence and quality of life
- The importance of identifying those clients at risk of falls and osteoporosis
- The referral process for assessment and intervention by the falls prevention service
Course Fees and Class Size
Cost per delegate attending course at ECCH: £99
Duration of course: 1 day
Cost of in-house course: £900
Maximum number of in-house delegates: 12
Please call us to discuss your requirements or if you are ready to book please complete the appropriate form below: