This one day attendance management programme explores managerial and employee attitudes towards managing attendance and wellbeing and the relationship to performance.
Enabling employees to attend work in an environment that promotes wellbeing as key to managing performance in business. This course is designed to enable managers to develop key skills and understanding in this area and to assist businesses in leveraging maximum quality from external providers such as Occupational Health and the Wellbeing Services.
- Understanding of the need to effectively manage absence
- Understanding of legislative responsibility
- Gaining an appreciation of the concept of risk assessment, rehabilitation and the fit note
- Sharing practical examples of good and innovative practice
- Gaining practical skills in conducting return to work interviews and attendance review meetings
- Encouraging managers to take a commercial view of attendance and to understand the complex relationship between performance and illness
Course Fees and Class Size
Duration of course: 1 day
Cost of in-house course: £900
Maximum number of in-house delegates: 12
Please call us to discuss your requirements or if you are ready to book please complete the appropriate form below: